Friday 18 May 2012

My home.

Before God saved me I swore there were three things I would never do. One was to live in Muirhevna Mor. Since my conversion almost eleven years ago God has turned my life around and I found myself doing the very three things I swore I would never do.
Muirhevna Mor has been my home now for almost ten year.(you can never convince me God doesn't have a sense of humour). It's exactly where God wants me and my family to be. When I say it's my home I mean it in the sense of belonging, warmth, having found my niche, my field for harvesting. It's a place that I love and it's a people that I love. It has been, and continues to be one of the major source of blessings, of gifts you might say, from God to me. Isn't He amazing? Isn't it just one miracle after another? Doesn't He sometimes use the strangest things (and people) to bring glory to Himself?
He doesn't just change a persons sin life, sometimes He changes their ordinary desires too. It makes me smile just thinking of Him :)

I think I will look a little more into these blessings over the next few weeks and blog about them.

2 comments:

FancyHorse said...

I am glad you are happy and at home in the place where God wants you to be. There is no greater joy than to be in the center of His will!

Heather L. said...

Just looking at wedding pictures from a girl in Scotland that God drew to himself when she was very small, out of a non-Christian family and now she is grown and marrying a godly man and joining a pastor's family. Amazing how God works. Also reading a book of a woman who came to Christ out of a lifestyle so completely opposite of Christ and it makes me marvel at God's ability to change people completely.