Saturday 21 May 2011

The times they are a changing...

Sad times...
I found this post that I had written when Sean was 9.


Friday 28 December 2007

Ha Ha! Sean came over to me just now to give me a good night hug and kiss and he said "Oh! You smell like hamster!" (Guess who got a present of a hamster recently) I said "The cheek!" and he said "No, it's a nice smell.' High praise indeed from a 9-year-old boy! I have to either take a shower or change my hairspray!


Today he told me he doesn't want me to kiss him any more...

I'm gutted.

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. *hugs*

Ruth MacC said...

Thanks Cassandra. I had a good chat with him and told him that under no circumstances was he getting away with that one.

The hugs and kisses continue!

FancyHorse said...

"The hugs and kisses continue!"

Good! When you are an old woman and he is a middle-aged man, they will still continue!!!

Ruth MacC said...

You siad it! My three brothers still kissed my mum until her dying day.
Poor Sean, his friend won't let his mum kiss him unless he is asleep and Sean just wanted to copy him.