Thursday 27 January 2011

School

Sean this week and Sean 5 years ago...!



Well, my news this week is that Sean started school on Tuesday.

He will be starting secondary school in the Bush in September and I thought it would be a good thing for him to get used to the school environment in a small school like St Nichola's N.S. He needs to get used to the class room, teachers, lunch times, play times and of course, the dreaded home work. How does he like it? Tonight he said he can't wait till tomorrow... wonder how long that will last lol!

As for me, I am REALLY enjoying the quiet mornings.

Something unexpected about him being at school is that they have studied the Bible twice this week so far and the teacher is giving them a test tomorrow!

3 comments:

Debbie in CA : ) said...

I will be praying for all of you. Sounds like you've got a great start.

Praise the Lord!

XO~~Debbie

Ruth MacC said...

My goodness Debbie, it's great to hear from you!

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement...
God continue to bless.

Heather L. said...

Such a big change, but a good idea to get Sean ready for next year. Hope things are going well....