Wednesday 2 June 2010

Birthdays

I feel like it has been quite a while since I blogged. Things have been just too busy here and although I am trying to slow down our pace of life, there are just some tings that must be done so it looks like we will just have to hold on tight and wait it out!

It was my 45th birthday last Thursday. Our family had a great day and I will blog about that soon. Right now we are concentrating on Sean's beach/birthday/family BBQ to be held, Lord willing, tomorrow if the weather is good. It's a big undertaking but we hope, like the last few years, that it will turn out good. A day for our family, my extended family, our church family, friends and neighbours to meet up and have a good time. The tide will be in around four o clock which should make it all the more fun for the kids.

Well, must sleep now, it's already quite late.

Oh, one more thing, Sean got an -A in his Russian test today!

Talk soon :0)

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Happy birthday and congrats to Sean!

Heather L. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTH!!!! I'm so glad you had a lovely day!!! May the Lord bless you in the year to come.

Annie B said...

Wow an A in Russian, well done Seán!

I'm blogging more regularly again Ruth, stop by some time xox