Saturday 20 February 2010

Blog Award!

No, I am not a shrinking violet so I have no problem putting this award on my blog, I'm shameless lol!!!

Than you very much to Mama Syder. Much appreciated and you brightened my day, and may I even say made me 'Happy' :0)




The Rules of this award are:
1. link back to the giver of the award
2. List ten things that make me Happy.



1. God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. My Family, I am constantly happy, delighted and sometimes surprised to have one.

3. Church family, it's a big one and they live all over the world and beyond!

4. The fact that my husband and son loves me so much.

5. Coke floats, movie and a fire, mmmmmmmm.................

6. Hot sunny holidays.

7. Living where I live, just love it.

8. Children, anybodies children.

9. Thinking of whats next and knowing that this isn't all there is.

10. Being at home, being a wife and being a mum.

Thanks God. Love You.

Passing this award to Sean and Grace. Two children who make me laugh... I mean happy!

No comments: