Thursday 10 December 2009

Women's Christms night out.

photo.<span class=jpg">w
Here are a few badly taken photos of our night out for the women of the Church along with a few friends. I took my proper camera along but I can't seem to load them so I had to post these photos from the iphone. It's a great phone but not such a great camera. However, I love it because I can take a snap and send it, via email to my friends straight away :0) I keep promising myself to post better quality photos but it never quite works out, as I am sure you have noticed.. Ah well!
photo.<span class=jpg">
photo.<span class=jpg">
photo.<span class=jpg">
photo.<span class=jpg">
photo.<span class=jpg">
photo.jpg

2 comments:

The syders said...

Hiya Ruth,
Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog.
Love your blog and I look foward to calling in again soon,
Emma

Sit-N-Chat said...

Hi Ruth, Tell Sean that I thank him for his prayers. He must be a king, young man who is sensitive to the feelings of others. How thankful I know you are. Yes, my parents are saved and they thank the Lord every day for their blessings. They couldn't have been more loving parents and it is a blessing to be able to help them now. I think we will have them moved in before bedtime tomorrow! Tell Sean I will be looking for pictures of the Christmas trip.
God Bless,
Jennifer