Wednesday 16 December 2009

Home schooling in Smyth's... You've gotta love it!

Recently Sean has been learning all about percentages in his maths studies. He knows how to figure out a percentage of a particular figure, say 34% of £17.54 but it's not sticking. He just keeps forgetting how to do it. We have been working on it for a while now, so today I took him to his favourite toy shop to work on some prices there.
photo.<span class=


I am interested in seeing if it worked and if the whole concept sticks this time!


My goodness, you should have seen the amount of shoppers that were there this morning! I saw two young men, students perhaps, buying a toy. There were single men out buying gifts, grannies buying DVD's and mum's with trolleys. That's something I never saw before; a shopper with a trolley full of toys... a bit surreal...

No comments: