Saturday 5 December 2009

Christmas shopping.

Around this time last year I posted a few silly gifts that Dunnes were selling. Well, today I was walking around the same shop and found some fun and silly gifts for sale. What do you think?

I would be tempted to buy this for Seán but he hates nail clippers and prefers to bite his toe nails
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding!

photo.<span class=


Hand size pool table, a 'must have' I guess... for somebody?

photo.<span class=


A fun way to wake up in the morning:o)
photo.<span class=

These were my favourite; hot water bottles the size of my hand, very cute! One would come in very handy for when I go to the movies:o)
photo.<span class=

I bought this set of bowls etc. They were €58 down to €15! Nice for both Summer and Winter, I think.
photo.<span class=

I was in Costa and couldn't help notice these lovely seasonal goodies. I settled with a skinny latte though:o)
photo.<span class=



No comments: