Tuesday 3 November 2009

7th anniversary

Yep, Niall and I got married today seven years ago. At the time Sean was only four and uses to say 'we' were getting married so every year we celebrate this day as a family. We give each other a gift/gifts and enjoy a nice meal. This evening is no exception:0)
I gave Niall a nice brown suede belt and he gave me a pair of brown suede River Island boots:0) Sean is happy with a board game and toys. We had a Chinese and I had a can of Root Beer I had been saving in the bottom of my wardrobe since last December! Niall hired Monsters V Aliens. I had taken Sean to see it at the pictures but hasn't notices them using the Lords name in the first minute if the movie. Crazy really, using His name like that in a cartoon.....

3 comments:

Heather L. said...

Happy Anniversary!!! i'm so happy for your family. I love how God brought you all together.

Annie Blake said...

Happy Anniversary xox

Cassandra said...

Happy anniversary!!