Tuesday 27 October 2009

Milgram's Obedience to Authority Experiment 2009

I visited Chris Cleave'sblog today and as usual his post was very funny. He mentioned Milgrams obedience to authority. I vaguely remembered something about it so I checked out YouTube and found this short documentary. Watch it, it will open your eyes I think...







The comments around the four minute mark on the second part are insightful. As a Christian I can’t help but think about how the leaders stirred up the crowd so much that they were shouting for Jesus to be crucified (even though they heralded him days before while coming into Jerusalem). Also, even though Pilate knew Jesus was innocent and stated such, by washing his hands, he transferred the guilt of his decision to the Jews, or so he thought.

I don't know how I would have fared in this experiment but hope and pray that we will bring up Sean in such a way that he won't be one in nine...Justify Full

No comments: