Wednesday 26 August 2009

Prayer

Some of you may remember that my dad died a year and a half ago. Well, his wife, my step mum is dying too. She is not expected to to live more than a few days. I don't think she is conscious as she is on a lot of morphine. From what I know she is still not saved but, with men things are impossible but with God all things are possible. Happily I have lived through this scripture when dad was dying and am happy to pray and leave Adeline in the Lord's hands too.

Before you sign off, will you offer up a fervent and heartfelt prayer for the Lord to join her to His church?

Many thanks.

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Ah, Ruth. Sending up prayers for all of you. *hugs*

Heather L. said...

Will be thinking of you and your stepmum. My aunt just flew over to the UK with a very similar situation for her mum and also praying for God to work in the mum's heart.

Sit-N-Chat said...

Yes, I have and will pray for your step mother. I see Sean has been in the hospital. Hope he is recovering quickly too. You have much on your plate and I ask the Lord to enable you in His strength. You are in His hands.

Jennifer