Tuesday 26 May 2009

My birth day.

So there is 29 minutes to go to my birthday and I am sitting up in bed with the bed on (electric blanket) playing with the family lap top. I am thinking of the hectic week. Today we home schooled, had a sister in the Lord, Mary Callan visit, went into town and started distributing the 5,000 envelopes (along with Christian tracts) then home for tea, power hosed along the back and side of the house while Sean had his Russian teacher over, went to the Library for an art exhibition that my sister invited me to and then finished the day by going to a wake of a 34 year old woman who has left a husband and three children behind...

Tomorrow I home school, collect the 2,000 newspapers and deliver some of them, Christian magazines and envelopes. Sit in the Library and look after the paintings from the exhibition that we went to tonight (my sister asked me to, she is one of the artists involved with it) pretend to be busy while Sean and Niall cook my birthday tea and hopefully enjoy that and a movie afterwards:0)

Thursday brings along more schooling, shopping, paper/magazine/envelope distribution. Then a trip to Dublin to visit somebody in hospital.

As for Friday/Saturday/Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday... It's just too much to think about. I had better stick close to Him or I will never get through it...

However, just 15 minutes to my birthday!!! I am like a BIG KID! I still get a kick out of it!


.

6 comments:

Jeff Whitfield said...

Happy Birthday!

Annie Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth MacC said...

Wow, thanks Annie!

Laura said...

Happy birthday my friend! Praying showers of blessings upon you today and every day.

FancyHorse said...

Sounds like a very busy week!

I'm afraid I missed your birthday, I hope it was happy.

Cassandra said...

Woohoo!! Happy birthday!!