Saturday 11 April 2009

Uber Blog Award



I feel very humble and glad to receive this award from Jennifer at Sit-N-Chat.

It is not for this blog, but for my Testimony Blog.

Thank you very much:o)


Here is the history of the award:
Uber {synonym of super} Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites that inspire you, make you smile and laugh, gives amazing information, a great read, have an amazing design, and any other reasons you can think of that makes them Uber amazing!
Here are the rules that go along with the award:
Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
Nominate at least 5 blogs {or more} that for you are amazing.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
Come back here and comment so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.

I will get back soon with the blogs I plan to nominate.

Ok, here are my choices...

1) Cassie at Home Schooling Four. This is a terrific blog that not only invites us into her home life but is also gives LOADS of info to people living in the US about how to save money shopping etc. A great blog that I have been enjoying visiting for quite some time now.

2) Ruth's thoughts & memories. I like Ruth's blog. I like her straight forwardness and I keep up with her on Face Book too!

3) Blackberry Rambles. I really like visiting Heathers blog. She always has beautiful photos of her family here and it looks (Pity I cant taste) like she is a fab cook. Look out for her uncle, he is a great character I think!

4) Principled Discovery. What can I say about this blog? Again, I have been over here many times. It gives lots of current info about home schooling and is VERY down to earth. A good blog to visit on a regular basis.

Well, that's it. I hope you go visit each other and are as blessed as I am in visiting you guys!

3 comments:

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Congratulations Ruth! May God continue to bless and encourage your blogging.

I read your comment over at Jennifer's and just wanted to let you know I am in prayer for you. God opens eyes that seek and provides miraculous signs and wonders when He chooses. We continually share the infusion of God's amazing love and miraculous guidance in our life with our children as witness. I know you do too. God keep you as you live for Him.

Thank you for the kind comments on my blog. For the past several days my son has returned to his loving self, but with many new communication skills and desires to "choose" for himself -- a blessing of growth following the storms. Hallelujah! I thank you for the prayers, and humbly ask that you continue as God brings us to mind. Life is never "easy" for us, but oh the joy of walking the Lord's path cannot be mistaken. I am His and He holds my every breath within His loving gaze. But . . . you know that. ; )

Sister, I wish you Joy and Peace this Resurrection Sunday. We will be at home in quiet worship as is needed this year, but the hallelujahs will ring loudly in our hearts and upon our lips.

Blessed Easter!

ruth said...

Hey! Thanks, Ruth! That was really nice of you.

I will visit these other blogs.. it should be fun!

I've been trying to stay off Facebook recently. I can't believe how much time Facebook can suck out of a day. I am thinking of limiting my visits to FB to once a week, but it is hard when somebody sends you a message that you need to respond to...

Have a great day.

Heather L. said...

Thanks Ruth! I'm so sorry that I didn't notice it right away -- I'm subscribed to your blog and 4 days a week I check my subscriber many times a day, so I must have just missed it.

I enjoy your blog too -- I often think that perhaps someday we will meet, since I'm quite determined to get to Ireland one day. I still can't believe I never made it -- all those years in Scotland. Oh well.