Monday 9 March 2009

Thank You Jennifer!

A while back I joined Jennifer on a blog quest. The idea was that you would ask 3 people to put their names down on your post and then send them a home made gift with in the year.

Well, this morning I got a parcel in the post!












As you can see I got a beautiful gift of a home made bag or purse as it is called in the US. It really is very beautiful and all the more precious to me that it is home made.

Thank you so much Jennifer for going to all the trouble and expense. (Postage)

I have several thoughts swimming through my mind as to how to put it to good use!

It has stirred me up to make and send my own gifts that I have promised;-)

God bless you sister.

.

3 comments:

Annie Blake said...

Wow Ruth what a gorgeous surprise! The big looks beautiful. That's a lovely idea, will you post a link to the original blog post please so I can read more...

Sit-N-Chat said...

I am so glad you like it! I know it is kind of bright but it is spring, right? I hope Sean enjoyed the pictures. I miss my guys being young and question-ey so if wants any other specific pictures, let me know.

God Bless.
Jennifer

ruth said...

That is so cool!!! Wow!!