Friday 20 March 2009

Project

Sean and I are working on something very exciting. We are writing a book! He is way ahead in his English books so w have slowed down and decided to do some project work instead. It has been said that if you ever want to write a book, write about something you know. Well, for Sean, being home schooled is something he knows quite a bit about and has a lot to say about too!

We have been brain storming and putting up pages of ideas on the class room wall. He is doing most of it with me just encouraging and helping out now and again. Sometimes he looses interest in his projects but I think, if I can keep up the momentum, he might do a good job. I also think that the fact that he isn't working on his regular books helps him and stirs him on. However, he will be having two weeks holidays in two weeks (I promised him he could take his hols at the same time as his friends) so I hope he wont loose interest during this time.

Anyway, I will let you know how we are getting on with it.

You should pop over to Becky's blog, ADULT DEPRIVED and watch a short video of her kids running around... She wonder where they get their energy form!!!!

2 comments:

FancyHorse said...

Oh, that sounds like a great project! I'll be interested to see how it turns out!

Ruth MacC said...

So will I!

Ah well, so long as he learns something along the way, that's the main thing.