Tuesday 27 January 2009

Just

I am just lying here on the sofa feeling a bit sore. (that time of the month) The fire is lit, it's dark outside and Seán is working on his maths. I am in my pyjamas, I have a hot water bottle on my back and am very comfortable.


I would like to write something profound like Amy sometimes does. Something pleasing and pleasant like Debby. Post beautiful photos like Heather.

I really enjoy reading your blogs. Yes, yours....

Grace
Heather
Annie
Kaber
Cassie
Sit-n-Chat

This is just a few.

I will continue to do my blog my way. It's the only way I can! It's been so good to get to know you all through this window. I know we mostly only see the finer view, but sometimes it's all we can take.

It gives me a glimpse of God's creation that I wouldn't see otherwise. It gives me something different to look forwards to.

Anyway, wherever you are and whoever you are, I hope that you draw close to God, savour the moment, appreciate the now and see it in light of eternity:-)

God bless.

.

2 comments:

Heather L. said...

It's funny how we often wish our blog was more like "so-and-so" but it all comes down to blogging our very own way! I think that's what's great about it!

ANd you're right -- it is the finer view of my/our life, but it's just not always appropriate to share everything. :)

Debbie in CA : ) said...

I sure hope you continue to do your blog your way . . . I LOVE coming to visit my friend Ruth in Ireland! I so enjoy peeking into your garden, your kitchen, your home, your heart. I see a kindred at heart, though we are miles apart. What a blessing!

Yesterday was day for me, much as you are having today. Rest and let yourself be in His care. He made us, He knows us, He loves us.

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement regarding my blog. I do it my way and delight in hearing it spills the joy over to you.

God bless you, my friend. : D