Monday 5 January 2009

A fitter, trimmer woman?




No, I've never done it before. I have never gone on a diet as a New Year's resolution but...

Well, I popped over to Amy's Humble Musings and she got me all stirred up with her 12 week challenge, just ordinary hard work... so, I have started a diary/blog/journal here and have decided to go all out and try to loose a stone. (14 lbs)

My usual weight was always 8 1/2 and I was that weight when I married Niall 6 years ago. Now I am 10 1/2 and want to get to 9 1/2 for starters.

So, if you guys would be so kind as to drop over to my diary/blog/journal and encourage and advise me, I would be very grateful!

Here is Amy's diet diary
and here is mine.

I am also putting mine along the side of this blog.

2 comments:

joysofboys said...

Ruth, thanks for saying Hi! I can't believe I am talking to someone in Ireland. Crazy this internet! I am planning on reading about you later today. Thanks for the encouragement. By the way, I am not sure what your weight is??? I am just curious what 9 1/2 is?
Nice "meeting" you!
Andrea

joysofboys said...

Okay, thanks for the conversion. I am at 143 lbs. I am best at 130. I get up that early NOT because I like, too...but, if I don't, I may not ever exercise that evening. There are just too many factors around this house that I do best if I get it over with! Plus, I tend to eat better throughout the day if I have already worked out;o)

Wishing you the best,
Andrea