Sunday 21 December 2008





Well, it's this time of the year again. We are celebrating out family day, which we call 'MacCarthsigh Day' tomorrow.

When I told a friend about how we celebrate the day, starting with putting our gifts on the sitting room floor and covering them with over 400 balloons (yes, 400!) she thought it was a great idea and so this year her nephew's parents celebrated their 3 year old's birthday the same way!

The above photos were taken at Aaron's birthday party.

Tomorrow will be a little different and to tell the truth, I can't wait!

YOO HOO!

1 comment:

Annie Blake said...

It's 12:10am GMT which means it's now officially MacCarthaigh Day 2008! Hope you all have a wonderful family day together, I'm sure you will as you really are a wonderful family.

I really hope someone asks me "what day is it?" so I can reply, it's MacCarthaigh Day :P he he he