Tuesday 2 December 2008

Home Schooling in style!

Yesterday Niall had to attend /work at a conference in the Bally Mac Hotel so Seán and I decided to go out there and spend a couple of hours working in these nice surroundings! Niall is well known there and so we put ourselves in our favourite corner with a fire and settled down to work.

After each book Sean went out side to run around and explaor the grounds. There is a small stream along with woods, Dolmen, Golf Course etc. It's a beautiful spot and my favourite place in the whole world, no kidding:)

I have gotta say that sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the kind of life we have and am so grateful to God for it...

As you can see from the last photo, we had a lovely fresh frosty start to the day!

4 comments:

Heather L. said...

What fun! i would have really enjoyed that. I just love old architecture and beautiful surroundings.

ruth said...

Wow. That looks really nice. With four kids, we don't get to places like that!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

I can see why this is a favorite spot of yours. GORGEOUS! Such fun to sip luxury now and again . . . but there's no place like home. : D

Ruth MacC said...

Well, you know, mostly when we go out here we don't spend any money! We just walk around and enjoy the place. However, on this day I splashed out and spent 5 euros on a hot drink, coke and a scone!