Friday 28 November 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday Sean spent the afternoon in a friends home so I had Yana's boys to myself. So, for a change I took them to the Marshes Shopping Centre to pass a few hours. I didn't know what to expect, if they had been there a thousand times before and would be bored, or what.Anyway, I started the trip on a high note by buying them an ice cream! Then we walked around looking at the Christmas decorations in the various shop. We had a bit of fun on the lift in Pennies. I let them go in the lift on their own (this was a big deal to them!) and I went downstairs (1 floor) on the escalator and so we had a race.. They won:)

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we has a nice time, the 3 hours flew in with a couple of high lights; Denis wanted to go to the book shop and being Russian called it the 'Library Shop!' We had a treat in Burger King and after drinking his soft drink, he saved his ice calling it 'Diamonds!'As I type this blog, there was a miniature upset and the three boys came downstairs. Artem bit Denis on the bottom... So I made him kiss him better, just there! Ha!

This cheered them all up and they went back up stairs laughing and happy as Larrie's:)

1 comment:

Annie Blake said...

Hi, I enjoyed your blog & photos plus I love Artem's punishment lol very appropriate :)

It's a while since you've blogged daily, keep 'em comin...