Thursday 13 November 2008

Mum 2

Well, the news update with my mum is that she is in good form. I have had the chance to visit her 4 times since she went into hospital and I hope to visit her today. She is back in ICU for the day while they monitor her taking twice the dose of her normal tablets but she hopes to be home tomorro! Poor mum, she hates being away from home:)

Many, many thanks to you guys for your prayers. You have no idea how good it is to know that strangers from another part of the world are praying for mum and me, and yet, not strangers but sisters and friends!

3 comments:

Heather L. said...

So glad your mum is doing better! I do pray the Lord touches her heart in the days ahead.

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Still praying and rejoicing in the positive update. Enjoy each moment with mum. : )

Seán MacC said...

hi mom i just wanted you to now that i love you