Wednesday 10 September 2008

Nature Walk in the Bally Mac.

Yesterday the weather was nice so we headed off to the local park for Seán to play in the play ground and then we went to our favourite place... The Bally Mac Hotel. It's beautiful all year round but it seems to be just that little bit nicer in the Autumn. They have an old walled garden with fruit trees, rhubarb and roses... and so we gathered apples and then went looking for chestnuts. It's an old House Hotel that has been up-graded to a 4 star and it boasts a golf course, swimming pool, fitness club and its own Dolmen!!! I am not kidding when I say it is my most favourite place in the whole world and am so glad it's only up the road. I have stayed there on different occasions over the years and recently, Niall took me to stay there twice for our wedding anniversary... Home away from home.

No comments: