Wednesday 27 August 2008

Hair

I went to Yana's new Hair Salon yesterday. Yana washed and trimmed my hair and then put rollers in it so I could see what my hair would look like if I had a perm.

She did a beautiful job... but I wont be going for the perm...

Why? Because sitting there looking at myself in the mirror, I realised that when you are young, anything looks well on you. Now that I am older the perm just doesn't look the same as it did 20 years ago. I just have to face up to it. Not everything looks good on me anymore!

This is a poster her young son 'Artem' made for the shop window.

The "Ambassador", Yana's new Salon is at 19 Seatown, Dundalk tel:042 9386669 mob: 083 3335787

2 comments:

ruth said...

I totally know what you mean about things that don't look good anymore.

I think we are close to the same age.

Getting older is tough, but the worst is watching your parents age.

Kaber said...

Tht was nice that she could let you see how you would look with perm. I keep thinking of doing something with my hair, but always decide "why bother"