Sunday 6 July 2008

Preaching


Today Stephen preached the Gospel, with a lot of emphasis on Heaven... amid a torrential downpour of rain!
I don't think of Heaven half as much as I should. When I do, I think about what there wont be in Heaven rather than what there will be.
The only thing I think about that is there is God and Christians that I know who are there now, like my dad who God forgave just before his death in December.

I would like to sit down some day and write a post about what wont be there...

Any ideas? Join in if you like and leave a comment for me to add.

1 comment:

ruth said...

I wrote a post a long time ago about how there won't be any nerves or hormones in Heaven. Hallelujah!

Also, there won't be back pain or migraines.

No conflict, no shouting, no tears. No tears! The Bible says that. How wonderful!

No injustice, no fear, no insecurity, no shame, no confusion.

No pollution, no traffic jams, no sweat (I imagine), no mosquitoes (or, it there are some, they won't bite), no cancer, no accidents...

It's going to be great!