Saturday 26 July 2008

Cara


This beauty is Cara and she has spent most of the day with me. While we sat in the back garden, me knitting and she holding the wool, I asked her to sing me a song which she did. Then, I told her about a song I sing. It's about an orphaned boy who is blind and nobody wants him. In the song he says he will go to Heaven. I told Cara that there is no blindness or crying or pain in Heaven, and, wait for it... she asked me

"Is there toilets there?"


??? Don't you just love kids!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

What a cutie! Her question is definitely one that warrants consideration...

Thank you for visiting my bloggy home and leaving your kind comment. I always love to "meet" new people, especially those across the pond!

Jenni

Britt-Arnhild said...

Cute as a button. Easy to see that you both had a great day.

ruth said...

That's really funny!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

I sure hope there are no toilets in Heaven ... wouldn't feel much like Heaven if you've gotta clean toilets. ; )