Friday 4 April 2008

Home Education Week - Day 6

Dana askes us to write on this subject...

    In Their Own Words Friday, April 4
    Share your children’s home education experience in their own words. What have they said about their education? What are their likes and dislikes? Share some stories, some quotes, or turn your blog over to your children for the day.


    So Sean says he likes...


    Working in bed!
    Working in my pyjamas!
    Mum as teacher and getting to learn Russian.
    I get more breaks that at school.
    I get to read lots of books.
    I get to have a LIE-IN. (he asked me to put that in capitals!)
    I get lots of help, in school I don't.
    I get to play with my toys and my hamster when I have breaks.
    I can have hot chocolate.
    I like arts& crafts.
    I like working in the garden.
    I like doing my work in the garden, the beach and the park!
    I can do my books downstairs, upstairs,in the kitchen and in my bed room... I can work anywhere!
    In school I have to work for 5 hours, here, I can take as much or as little time to do my work, so long as I have it finished: 1 hour, 2 hours, 5 hours, 10 hours!




2 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Wow! I can't believe he has only positive to say! My kids have no idea what it would be like to be in school so they don't have much to compare to. I hear lots of the negatives from them.

Ellen said...

That's neat that he has so many good things to say. It sounds like Sean really appreciates being homeschooled.