Sunday 27 April 2008

Garden party




Last week I was reading an old magazine that Jean left before she moved to Virginia. The mag is called 'Southern Living' and is an old issue dating back to June 06. Anyway, I was enjoying reading it and I came across an article about a group of friends who get together every year and have a 'garden day'.
They start in one couple's garden and have breakfast then after a while they go to another garden to have lunch and then off to another one of their gardens and have tea etc. I think it is a lovely idea and have already put the idea to a couple of people I know. The weather here in Ireland isn't that great at the best of times and not exactly Texas, but we do get the odd scorcher and so I think I will continue to look into this idea and see if I can stirr up any real intrest...

No comments: