Thursday 3 January 2008

Book


Tiany is having a competition on her blog and giving away a book called "Raising Godly Tomatoes". This is also her second year blogging and she is having a blog party, so congratulations Tiany and happy birthday!


Here are some of my favourite things...

Reading the Bible is No 1. Just love the Old Testament.

Fruit!

Blogging.

A real fire.

Being with Niall.

Putting Sean to bed, singing to him and praying with him.

Listening to pastor preaching.

Hot milk.

Vaseline for lips, and hand-cream (for hands!).

Coke float (ice cream in a glass with coca cola poured over it!)

My electric blanket.

Potatoes with anything.

And did I say an open fire!?






1 comment:

Shelley said...

Ok, we have lots in common! I love vaseline for my lips and hand lotion. My hubby teases me because I go through a ritual every night by putting these two things on me as soon as I get into bed. I also love having a fire going out in the pasture to stand by or roast marshmellows over. AND the electric blanket is the best invention ever! I love coke floats, but am trying to cut back and shed some extra pounds. Thanks for sharing. I also love reading Amy's Humble Musings! Have a great week :)